EZstrip™ TR Muncher
The latest addition to the EZstrip™ family is a range of grinders offering a competitive solution to solids grinding and sludge conditioning. The EZstrip™ TR Munchers® all house the quick release access port allowing the cutter assembly to be maintained in place without removing the equipment, reducing maintenance time.
- Quick release access port allows the cutter assembly to be maintained in-place without removing the equipment and therefore reduces maintenance time.
- Rotational speed produces high torque, resulting in lower operating power at 1.5 or 2.2kW, which are available with energy efficient motors.
- Lower cutter tip speeds dramatically reduce wear rates. Slow speeds also ensure low noise and vibration, and good abrasion resistance.
- Off-loading requirements for 'on-stand' tankering are matched by the Munchers capacity.
- Pull-back cutter stack allows removal without disturbing the pipeline.
- Mono ETOS cutters offer positive and effective solids maceration
- Shafts operate at differential speeds to promote a tearing action on the solids
- Pull back cutter stack allows removal without disturbing the pipeline
- Cantilever shaft design eliminates the need for bottom bearings and seals, significantly reducing wearing components
- Patented built-in trash trap with clean-out ports to catch any rejected material
- Low cutter tip speeds, low power and low noise level
- Each Muncher is supplied with a programmable logic controller (PLC) to protect the machine against damage and overloads
- Tanker reception
- Pump protection
- Fat/sludge conditioning
- Abrasive sludge maceration
- Screenings in waste water
- Organic waste maceration