The InviziQ™ Pressure Sewer System is a smarter alternative to conventional gravity sewage options. Rather than relying on gravity and a network of costly lift stations to transfer sewage, PSS utilizes reliable grinding and pumping technology to efficiently and responsibly move sewage to treatment facilities – no matter the terrain, slope, environmental sensitivity of the area or complex topography of the region.
InviziQ’s advanced technology and enhanced features deliver a new level of performance, durability and reliability over competitive systems. InviziQ offers Dry Well design, the first and only PSS alternative delivering clean access to the system motor and other working parts of the unit. In addition, network monitoring and control is built into the system and its monitoring system is the most robust in the market. Whether it’s replacing an existing infrastructure or helping develop underutilized areas, InviziQ is changing the way people think about sewer systems.
- Unique, clean dry well is sealed and tested to eliminate water or sewage intrusion
- Tank and piping are sealed and tested to reduce I&I to zero to not allow inflow or infiltration
- Standard TEFC pump motor located in dry well is out of sewage, unlike other vendors who offer expensive submersible motors
- Cleanout/observation port is large enough to accommodate cleanout hose, so there is no need to remove dry well cover
- Robust grinder pump offers zero planned maintenance. The all stainless steel pump cartridge provides reliable performance.
- Leading edge, solid-state level sensor provides more reliability than traditional, mechanical float alternatives. Also resistant to corrosion and grease-build up. Transducer allows adjustment of ON/OFF/ALARM set points to maximize capacity.
- Domestic effluent
- Sewage transfer
InviziQ Sales Coordinator
Mobile: (513) 226-6961